13 November 2010

Unstoppable

Me and Cousin went to go see Unstoppable today. Are you surprised? If you've seen this and this, then you shouldn't be. Chris was fantastic! It was so intense--when it was over, we both let out a huge breath to let out all of the tension! So glad I could look at this face for an hour and a half though:



We are SO excited to see the movie!


Our sigh of relief at the end! :) Go see it! You'll be glad you did!

ALSO. I'm going to be introducing themed days of my blog.

Monday: Major Monday
(what is going on in the Interior Design major? i know you want to know :) so I'll tell you on Mondays!)



Tuesday: 101 Things Tuesday
(remember my '101 things to do before I graduate' book?)

Wednesday: What I Wore Wednesday
(I think I'll be interested later in my life with what was popular--or what I thought was popular--in 2010-11 :))



Thursday: Random Thursday
(anything else random that is going on in my life with make it's appearance on Thursday)

Friday: Fill in the Blank Friday OR Five Senses Friday
(one of the blogs I frequently stalk has a Fill-In the Blank Friday post. You can then copy the blanks and you can learn some new things about me! OR sometimes it's interesting to know all the things going on around me, so what I'm seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting will be posted for your reading pleasure.)



3 comments:

Sara Ann said...

You are so cute you kill me! You and Rach are darling:) One question. Was Spock in that movie, otherwise it's a no go for me, haha;) Can you please come to Vegas and interior design my house? Thank you.

Courtney "Mable" Jones said...

uuuummmmmmm dear babooshka, i love you! and holy cow super long hair!!!

keisha egbert said...

haha Sara I love you! Spock is not in the movie, :(. I guess you will hate it then. haha! :) and YES! I totally want to interior design your house!, but I'm sure you will do a fab job without me! I love your paint colors already!
Court--I KNOW! My hair is getting so long--it's crazy! and...i love you too. :)