11 November 2010

Random Thursday

Steamers and Warm Cinnamon Rolls. Delish.
Thank you Logan for snowing so I could treat myself to a fantastic treat.






Random, I know. But I love this girl. She has a blog too. She makes me laugh.
I also love these fakesies glasses. Yes, I bought them. Will I have the confidence to wear them around town. We'll see. Will I wear them when I am goofing off? Absolutely.



I also love this girl. She has a blog too. But she hardly ever updates. She's had a post about peaches for what seems like years. But, I still love her. ;) She listens to Christmas music early like me. Which means we are pretty much soul mates.

We had a fantastic girls night where we ate Chinese--YUM! (I made her eat her first few bites with chop sticks, but when she started stabbing her chicken with one chop stick, I let her eat with a fork.)

We also went to Walgreens where they had their Halloween candy 75% off. Can you believe we got Reeses Pumpkins for 18 cents!? We ate until we couldn't move. It was awesome.


We watched How to Train Your Dragon and Alice in Wonderland. LOVED both. HTTYD had a million one liners that were ridiculously funny at 9:30 at night. (Yeah, we were that tired at 9:30--don't judge). And Alice was a lot weirder at 11pm. But overall it was a fantastic night!



p.s. she just moved in to a new apartment! It is darling! Love you Naomi! Thanks for a great night!

No comments: