15 November 2010

Major Monday

So last Friday rolled around and the cool people in Interior Design went to U of U to tour the new Nursing facility.


Me and Ashley on our way. Just so you know--Ashley totally rocks driving in Salt Lake--she wasn't scared at ALL! And we didn't get lost once!


This is Mr. Johnny P. Ringlerspackle. He costs $65,000. He shakes when the computer tells him to have a seizure. He passes out if you give him the wrong combination of drugs. His lips turn blue. He can talk like a girl or a boy. His favorite thing to say while we were there was "Heeellllppp Meee! I'm dying!!". Johnny P. Ringlerspackle is creepy. He looks like someone is pulling his face doing the "slow down daddy slow down!" joke.


But these mannequins are really cool! If I was a nursing student, I would probably love it! Watch a movie about it here. However, seeing them made me extremely glad I am an Interior Design Student!


Then we went upstairs and toured the rest of the new nursing building. I was gorgeous! They added a ton of natural light and made the whole place so much more inviting!


I love the orange staircases!



Then we went to The Pie. :Tari and the ginormous pizza.


Tari, Me, Ashley drinking our Diet Pepsi that lied and said it was Diet Coke. :(


It was such a fun day--despite the fact I was sicker than a dog after eating all of that cheese, but it was worth it!

No comments: