05 November 2010

( )

Stephanie has been trying to get me to go to her friend's Rocktober* party (*all through October they have parties and you dress up and play Rock Band all night). It sounded so fun, and I was excited to go--but something always came up. (Usually it was my beauty rest, but hey! I need my sleep!). But one night I gave in and we dressed up in our best Rock Star costumes and headed off for a fun night.

Fashion Remix! Here's just a few pictures I got before my camera died (serves me right for not bringing extra batteries!), a few from Aleesha's camera that she was nice enough to share after said death of camera, and a few I stole from various blogs and websites. . . .(don't tell).



My other favorite (besides our entry of course). Made out of 3form.


Our entry! Made from Humanscale. We won People's Choice. . .


. . .AND BEST OF SHOW! Whoo!


It lights up. Yeah, we're that cool.



Halloween! I went home and spent the day with my family. It was great until I got my flu shot and got sick for the rest of the day (but it was kind of nice to have and "excuse" to just sit around and watch movies without feeling guilty--even though I didn't feel the greatest). But I still got to see Court and Calli in their cute slash not so cute costumes.


1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

Awesome dress! You should be on project runway!