25 September 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!





So this morning I called my mom on the phone as "Keisha Egbert employee of I Love Birthdays Happy Birthday Survey and Co." and asked her a few questions about her birthday. Here's the conversation we had"

KE (said in a fill-in-the-blank southern etc. accent): Uh, yes hello? I just have a few question for you...uh...Mitchel?...do you have time for a three minute Surve-ae...?

ME: hahaha....sure....?

KE: uh ma'am I'm gunna need a yes or no answer...

ME: YES

KE: I am thrilled. Lets begin.


What day were you born? September 25
What time? after midnight...
Place?Royal Oaks Mich.
How many birthdays does this make for you?42
Any children in your 42 years?5
What are you doing for fun tonight?it's a surprise...
With whom?husband
What is your biggest birthday wish?that my oldest daughter would come and visit (AWW! :))
What is your happiest/funnest birthday of your life?this one!
What is the best think you have learned so far?to live in the moment
What is the greatest thing you have overcome?childbirth
What is your favorite article of clothing?my work out clothes--they're cute! :)
Favorite book?Charlotte's Web
Favorite movie?Anne of Green Gables
Favorite food?Breakfast at McDonalds
The Place you wish you were at this moment?St. Thomas
Anything else you wish to tell us on this great day?I would love to learn how to "pop and lock it". heheehee

Well, birthday wishes from all of us here at I Love Birthdays Happy Birthday and Co. Hope your birthday is filled with happiness. Thank you for taking this surve-ae!! Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Andrea Brown said...

Keisha- I love your mom, but you already know that! What a fun birthday interview! You are the greatest! I have to know, what is pop and lock it? Or do I want to know!
love you
Andrea

Sara Ann said...

Haha, awesome. Your mom does have super cute exercise clothes!!

keisha egbert said...

Andrea--I'm not sure what pop and lock it is. I don't even think that my mom knows! haha. . . I THINK it's a dance move of some sort. She heard it in one of her songs. :) love you!!

Stephanie said...

thank heavens we have daughters like you to make our birthdays such happy ones. She sure has been a great mother for you Keisha. I love you.