09 September 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had a wonderful time in St George this Labor Day Weekend! Kessa had a softball tournament and did a great job!


GO DEVILS!!



Then on Sunday we had a fantastic baby blessing for cousin Grace Brown! She is such a beautiful baby and I am so grateful for her! She is wonderful and makes me so happy! Here's a picture of me and her a few weeks ago. She's come so far even since then!Love you Gracie!!

Here's some of my favorite pictures from the weekend of some of my favorite Brown and Egbert kids :)


3 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Those pictures are so darling! I think Sadie looks just like your mom in the one with Liza! Beautiful kids:)

Stephanie said...

Glad you could come down - you are such a good sport to spend your weekend with so many little kids. But remember we loved you when you were little too. What goes around comes around!!! love Aunt Stephanie

Andrea Brown said...

Keisha-you are awesome! my kids love you! Thanks for coming down and sharing Gracies big day!