08 September 2011

My LAST FIRST day of school

I just had my last first day of school about 2 weeks ago! It feels so surreal. I'm taking 18 credits and will be SO busy! (I'm at school from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm on Tuesday's). But it will be worth it to be ahead of the crowd and able to start a job in December rather than May.

My first-day outfit was comfy and fun. I feel like I've really come into my skin this year. I feel comfortable with myself. I know what I like, and I'm not afraid to speak up and be confident to get what I want. I'm happy with who I've become and I think this is going to be a GREAT year!



1 comment:

The Van Tassells said...

You cute girl you, you are such a good little blogger!!! :) You are going to LOVE having all of these as your journal! I need to be more like YOU!

P.S. the word verification it is asking me for is "flask" lol. Just thought I would let you know :)