10 September 2011

Lord of the Rings (extended version)

For Labor Day this year I set off to spend some time with my buddies and settled in to have a Lord of the Rings marathon! It was the perfect day for staying inside (foggy) and we had great food. Overall--a great vacation day! :)

Raulon, Naomi, Me

The spread. My cookie frosting sandwiches were a hit! yay!

The nice theater set up and the boys that figured out how to make the sound work.
(Raulon, Nick, Chris)

Half-way treats.
Me n' Naomi. What a fantastic time! Thanks for having me over!

1 comment:

The Van Tassells said...

Yay! I really like this picture of us! :) What a fun day we had and I'm so glad you were a part of it. What am I saying?!! You were the main event!!!!!!!!!!!! The only one who stuch through to the end with us (well not the end of Lord of the Rings, none of us did that really, but the end of the day at least :) ) lol. Can you tell it's after one in the morning?!