22 September 2011

Happy New Year!

I love this time of year. It's just getting chilly and you don't die of heat all day. It's starting to look like fall and it SMELLS like fall!

But really, my favorite thing is the Season Premieres. This is when my year begins. . . time to pop out the Martinelli's, write new years resolutions, and spend the night watching premieres.
I. LOVE. IT.

What shows are you guys looking forward to? Here's my top 2:

1: Supernatural (obvi)
Friday, September 23, 2011 at 8 on the CW


2. Criminal Minds (are you surprised? click here.)
Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I'll have to watch them online since we don't have cable this year. But I'm still super excited! How can you look at this and not have your heart start beating with excitement!! ?

AHHHH! Makes me happy. :)

1 comment:

The Van Tassells said...

I forgot to ask you...HOW WAS THE SUPERNATURAL PREMIERE?!!! I should have been there with you, I am SOOOOO sorry!!!