28 July 2011

golfing with mini's

I went to Trafalga with Kessa and Calli to pass a summer day by. We went mini golfing and I'm pretty sure I got a hole in one every time.

Then we went to play in the arcade (Skee Ball for me of course). And Kessa, the lucky duck, won the jackpot and got 250 tickets!! It took like 15 minutes just for the tickets to come out of the machine. I was so jealous! My grand total of the day was 47 tickets. I only got to buy 2 tops and a fake tattoo! Maybe one day I'll get lucky and win a jackpot! ;)


1 comment:

The Van Tassells said...

Oh my word, you sure know how to have a good time girl!! I can't wait until you are living back up here again and can help me have a good time! :) I've never one a jackpot before, the lucky duck! Also, I hear about and see cute pictures of your family all the time-I hope I get to meet them someday! If they are half as cool as you the are pretty darn awesome!!!!