25 July 2011

The Fam in Fran

My family (minus Kessa and Mom) came to drive me back from San Francisco to Springville and we spent a day being all touristy.

We went to Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf. I love the salty ocean smell. I definitely think I need to live by the ocean the rest of my life.

Calli and her chocolate dentures from the Pier shops.
Court swimming in the hotel pool.
Calli and me at Wendy's. That new berry salad and the berry shake things are divine!


The gang doing the crossword at Applebee's in Tahoe on the way home. :)

I love San Francisco! It was so fun to share it with my family!

3 comments:

Neil said...

Awesome! I also love the smell of the ocean, I will come live by the sea with you:)

Sara Ann said...

Um, that was Sara, not Neil:)

The Van Tassells said...

Yay! I'm so glad they had the opportunity to come pick you up!!! What fun for everyone! :)

P.S. your hair is so long!!!! I've been cheating lately... I got extensions, lol :) I love it!