03 March 2011

21


I had so many plans for my 21st birthday, I was going to go to Atlantic City and be playing 21 when I turned 21, and buy 21 things with my winnings and get 21 guys' phone numbers and. . . oh wait. That's Gilmore Girls.

My birthday was FANTASTIC! My friends and family made it such a great day! I'm so lucky to have them in my life. I went home for the weekend before and then my birthday was Monday aka presidents day aka no school. So my family came up to Logan to see where I live and spend time with me. It was so great to have them all here with me and show them around this town I've been living in for 3 years.


My mom said as we drove by the hospital, "Look! We were there 21 years ago with newborn Keisha." 21 years later in the same spot. Kind of surreal. 21. I can now sit at the bar when I go to a restaurant. presh! this will be a great year. :)


P.S. I love this picture of me and my daddy. so. cute.

2 comments:

The Van Tassells said...

YAY!! Sounds like the best birthday ever! :D I'm so glad it was an amazing day! And I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to have Chinese on Saturday and drink rootbeer pints at the bar! :D ha ha, you will love it and there will DEFINITELY be pictures! Ha ha

Sara Ann said...

Haha, I was reading the beginning and was like "hey, wait a minute..." love it! I remember little Keisha! Cute little tiny baby living in the basement. I even babysat you there once! I can't believe your mom and dad trusted you with a 10 year old! haha:) Love you:) Oh, and now that you are 21 you should go and eat lunch at the White Owl!