18 February 2011

Be Mine

Valentine's Day was one of the best I've had in a long time! I went home the weekend before and got a beautiful rose and Reese's heart from my dad. I love that tradition! I have the best dad!



Then--on Valentines Day, totally unexpected, my lovely friend Naomi came to my work and brought me Valentine's balloons and chocolate kisses! It was such a surprise and totally made my day!! I'm so lucky to have her as a friend!

Then--that night I went out with my girls to Center Street Grill. It was DELICIOUS and I love my girls! :)


I even dressed up in Pink and wore heart earrings!!
How was your Valentine's?

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Oh don't you look darling in your pink jacket!? I am happy that you had a good day, Valentine surprises are the best!! My Valentines was nice, I want to post about it, but my camera hates me, :( Sad.

Unknown said...

You are a darlin'. :) Thanks for your comments on my blog! I need to update it... sometime after my midterm tomorrow and the revit assignment.

Life is good. You know the whole story. Sometimes boys are dumb, but I'm over it for the most part. So excited for Spring break! Have fun tomorrow! See you Friday!