10 January 2010

Really--the Happiest Place on Earth

Merry Christmas to me!!! We went to Disneyland the week of Christmas!! It was SO FUN! It was a dream come true!!


It was kind of crowded (read: Disneyland reached capacity of 80,000 people and CLOSED one day!!!), and we were a little chilly in the shade. . .


BUT. . . I was finally tall enough to go on Thunder Mountain! BEST RIDE EVER! . . .


. . .We got to eat Christmas treats in Disneyland which means they were AMAZING! Here's my Gingerbread Mickey!. . .



. . .We attracted attention a lot trying to take a picture of all of us (my arm just wasn't long enough) and people either felt bad for us or were annoyed by us so they offered to take it for us. . .


We went on the new Midway Mania Toy Story ride--my new favorite and worth the line!!!


I love Disneyland with all of my heart and want to live there and watch the fireworks every night!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I did live there and watched the fireworks every night!!! It was and still is the Happiest Place On Earth". Thanks for posting, love you.

Sara Ann said...

Sigh, I heart Disneyland at Christmas, it is the BEST!!! We miss you:( I wish you could come eat Tacos with us tonight:( I hope school is grrrrrreat!

keisha egbert said...

Sara: I heart Disneyland at Christmas AND I miss you and wish I could come eat tacos and watch american idol with you too--so we're pretty much on the same page! ;) I love you and hope your new house is amazing!
Aunt Stephanie: you lucky duck! I bet is was amazing! love you too! so much!