14 January 2010

Good Afternoon 2010

Well, I've slept in, but I'm finally awake and ready to say hello and good afternoon to 2010. This is going to be an amazing year I've decided!
Here's an overview of my 2009 adventures:

Pumpkin Carving with Cami and Kamille,



I turned 19! and ate a donut cake,

I embraced nature and ate hotdogs by the fire,


I worked on some fun and challenging Interior Design projects,





I moved into a cute new apartment with some fun roommates!


I made some new friends and watched movies like Star Trek and Harry Potter 6,


I went to Lake Powell with my family and drove the wave runner around all day,


I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6 with my sisters, and the 2:30 am showing of New Moon,


Overall it's been a great year! I can't believe all the things I've accomplished and can't wait for this new year!!!

No comments: