21 January 2010

Can you say GIRLS NIGHT?? Whoo Whoo!
Me and my girlies had a lovely night full of food, dessert, and a movie!


Me and cousin Jessica eating our Spoon Me!


Strawberries and mangoes and fruity pebbles--oh my!


Costa Vida salads, nachos, and tacos! YUM!!! I heart buy one get one free coupons!



Then we saw The Lovely Bones! Stanley Tucci was AMAZING and so was Mark Wahlberg--all the actors and actresses were amazing actually. After the movie I was a little confused if I liked it or not, but now I think I really did. The colors were stunning and so were the special effects!

It was such a fun night! and I can't wait for another fun Girls Night Out!

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Ooh I love spoon me, and I kind of want to see that movie, but I think it will make me sad...

keisha egbert said...

The movie is pretty sad. It's not a feel good movie for sure, but it's really interesting. And spoon me is DELICIOUS!!!! :) I'm glad you like it! :)