20 December 2011

food, friends, and justin bieber.


my girls and I wanted to celebrate our fast-approaching graduation, so we got
together one night and had a feast! We talked, laughed, ate, and watched the Justin Bieber movie!!! I had never seen it before, and it made me love Justin even more! What a stud!!


The spread!:

Ashley's fried chicken, Kelsie's rolls and salad, Tari's potatoes. . .YUM! I brought a peppermint brownie trifle for dessert. :)

My graduation present for everybody was celebration champagne glasses and peach bubbly!
Great job girls! We did it!

CHEERS!

2 comments:

The Van Tassells said...

Looks like so much fun! Sorry I haven't commented forever, I've been out of the blogger world for a bit, but back on track now...hopefully!

Miss your cute face! Let's get together soon, buddy! Love you!! :)

The Van Tassells said...

Okay, so just noticed your cute heading with the bacon and the fried egg and the Bert from Sesame St... I LOVE IT! :) lol, oh and you should blog again soon so we can all enjoy your beauty and creativity. :) That is what I think. LOVE YOU!