14 December 2011

Clean the Sink

Since I'm graduating this week, I've thinking a lot about regrets or things that I needed to do before I left Logan. . .I couldn't think of too many things. I've done everything that I've set my mind to do and I have no regrets. and THAT is a good feeling! :)

One thing that I've been wanting to do all 3 years I've been here is go Clean the Sink at Angies.
I finally went with my IWA girls this semester! So. Fun!


Ice cream, Reeses, Oreos, whipped cream, caramel. . . .delish! Such a great thing to cross off my bucket list! :)

1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

Ha! I used to see those bumper stickers that say "I cleaned the sink at Angies" and I would think "huh, all of these people used to work at that restaurant, that is funny that they would advertise that they cleaned the sink" I am such a nerd. Neil finally told me what it meant. We never did it:(