22 April 2011

We are the SAME person!!

I went to play with Naomi last night. We had such a great time! I sure love that girl. We definitely got our craft on. We started with breakfast for dinner.

Delish! We watched a couple episodes of Charmed and Smallville. My new addiction.
Then we crafted away. I've been wanting to make this book decoration for a long time and I finally had time to do it! :)


Then we stuck in Bye Bye Birdie and crafted some more. I made a cute flower that I have also been wanting to do for a long time! Yay! :)
And I attempted to make a heart by burning/curling the edges of fabric. It looked like a blob. So Naomi made me a cute one. ;)


Then (sadly) she had to drive me home and we sang show tunes from Fiddler on the Roof, Bye Bye Birdie, Phantom of the Opera, and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers all the way. Awesome!

No comments: