26 April 2011

Easter Egg-bert

Easter was so fun this year. I wanted to do the traditional with my family, but I had Institute Women's Association (IWA) training on Saturday and since I'm the new president, I didn't think I should miss it. Good call I think. So I stayed in Logan and did the traditional with Cousin.

This is my outfit for church. White skirt and 3/4 length sleeves make it spring--okay? don't question it. :) It is kinda hard to see. It's moments like this that I am sad I don't have a cool camera or cool photographer like the fashion blog ladies do. Actually, I am sad about that at all moments. I kinda like that my head is anonymous and hidden by the flash though. Brilliant.

I wanted to wear a big hat because that is SO Easter. But decided that wasn't appropriate for church (and I also didn't have a big hat)--so I made this hair clip with stuff I had laying around. It's big, it's sparkly, and I love it! :)

Me and Cousin after church.

We made easter baskets for each other. . .
MINE

HERs. . .

Then we made a delicious Easter dinner of mashed tatoes, roast, carrots, asparagus. . . YUM!

Then I proceeded to eat my whole Easter basket while we watched Harry Potter 7. Terrific. And by Easter basket, I mean the candy that was in the basket. Awesome.
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

One time when I was in college I wore a cute straw hat to church on Easter! haha, do it next year, dare ya. I am so proud of you girls for cooking dinner, yum:)