30 September 2010

Go Away Summer





I'm done with summer. I'm done with the hot sun. I'm done with flip-flops. I'm done with short sleeves. I'm done with people who only wear sleeves and shorts that look like underwear.

I'm ready for FALL! I'm ready for cool weather. I'm ready for jackets and BOOTS. I'm ready for leaves to crisp under my feet. I'm ready for pumpkins and warm soup.



Fall is starting in Logan. Sort-of. The leaves are changing (yay!), but the weather is so hot I want to cry. I want to wear sweats and thick socks and watch the rain come down out the window as I eat warm pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I don't want to sweat while walking home and have people step on my toes because I'm wearing flip flops.


I love fall. In my world, It would be fall all year round (with a little bit of winter thrown in).

I need some good recipes for FALL. What is your favorite fall soup, cookie, dinner, breakfast, lunch?. . . I need as much fall as i can get before winter lasts for 9 months.

1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

Yeah, I am all confused. On Sunday I wore boots to church, because, hello, it is the end of September. Well, it was 101 degrees and I was very hot haha. My favorite soup is Cheese Soup, my moms recipe and White chicken chili, which is really more of a white bean soup. Yum:) Email me if you would like the recipes.