08 May 2010

You've Got A Friend In Me

This is what I realized last night. Everyone needs friends. You can find a friend in a sister, a classmate, a cousin. Friends are there for you when you think you don't need them. Friends are there for you when you could not survive without them. Friends will laugh with you, friends will cry with you, friends will help you carry heavy boxes every which way when you are moving out/in with no benefit to them. :) Here's to all the friends in my life!! I love you all!

1 comment:

Courtney "Mable" Jones said...

to my dearest and most loveliest babooshka! i freakin love your gorgeous face!! the rest of you too of course! and i miss you so bad it makes me want chocolate cake! but i dont have any! i never have chocolate cake! shoot!! well i love you! you complete me! <3