17 May 2010

After I graduated High School I was browsing at Desert Book with Mom and I came upon this book. I knew I had to have it and the $3 price tag sealed the deal. Mom says, "But? You just graduated!" My response? "College, mom. I have yet to graduate college!"

Now I don't know if this book was meant for high schoolers or college goers, but it was meant for me. Each page has either a ridiculous laughable feat ("Have an 'All Chocolate' Day") or something that will really help me in my life if I take it seriously ("Make a Budget and Stick To It").

I've decided this summer is the time. I will finish every one of the 101 things this summer and blog my little heart out about each one.

I'm convinced this will help me truly find another side of myself. As Uma Thurman says,
"I believe there should be at least two sides of a woman--if not 20."

No comments: