05 November 2009

Turning in Tiny House part 1 and Late Halloween

Yesterday:
  • wake up--7 am
  • walk into sophmore studio--8:05 am
  • begin the finishing up of part 1 (presentation dwgs) of tiny house project--8:10 am
  • lunch--11:15am-11:18am
  • finished printing finalized drawings--3:00 pm
  • started spray mounting drawings onto dreaded foam core--3:10 pm
  • found out I made a mistake on floor plan--3:45 pm
  • turned laptop back on, fixed, and re-printed floor plan--4:00 pm
  • re-cut and spray mounted--4:15 pm
  • cleaned up supplies--4:30 pm
  • took final boards up to Interior Design office (due by 5)--4:45 pm!!!!!!!
  • WE MADE IT!!


Tia and her project "Gala Affair"


Me and my project "Pente"!
Only 2 more parts this semester to go!!


Halloween!!
We had a party at our apartment that included a disco ball, music, and jack'o lanterns.


and you can't forget the homemade root beer with dry ice!


I was a poodle skirt girl ;)


Jessica the cowgirl, me the 50's girl, and Beckah the vampire


My roommate McKell and her friend Paula as grannys


We watched a scary movie after and had a fun time eating candy and goofing around!!


3 things I love most:



Weddings! I'm thinking of doing Event Design for a while after I graduate!


Old Black and White Films

That new baby smell! (and new baby face! :))

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love learning all this little tidbits about you. It is very inspiring to me- love you.

keisha egbert said...

I'm glad you like them aunt stephanie! It's fun for me too! :) love you too!

Sara Ann said...

Wow, good job! Please feel free to come and smell my baby any time:)