25 November 2009

The Luckiest Girl Alive=me

OH my goodness life is crazy. It's been such a long while since I've blogged. I feel so sad about it--BUT. i couldn't do anything about it:
2 days before part 2 of 4 of my big interior design project was due, my computer decided it was sick of working so hard to finish my projects my deadline, and just stopped. working. AHHHHHH! And to top it all off, I had forgotten to listen to my dad when he said save EVERYTHING on your flash drive, just in case something happens. oh geez. So I had lost a weeks worth of work 2 days before due date. I cried and called my daddy.
lucky thing #1: My dad is so great that he drove all the way up to logan and helped me set up makeshift laptop so I could get started on re-doing my project.
lucky thing #2: my dad worked long and hard searching for my project and the next morning--he found it!! Oh my gosh I was so happy I cried again.
lucky thing #3: I was able to finish my project with only working 4 or 5 hours on tuesday and 8 hours on wednesday with 1 hr to spare before deadline. WHEW!! I have the best dad ever.

So I've been using this makshift laptop that doesn't have wifi on it and so all my "spare time" at my apartment before bed couldn't be spent blogging. so sad. :(

part 3 of 4 of my interior design project (the model of my house) was turned in last wednesday and part 4 is what i'll be working on this weekend.

but now I am in st. george for the thanksgiving weekend and i am so happy for a break even though most of it will be spent working on my homework.

okay, so now I feel all caught up on my blogging and i promise I won't miss any more. :) I haven't been able to read anyone elses blogs either. so so sad, but I just got caught up on everyones life, and now that my computer is hopefully fixed, i won't have to miss out anymore.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What a great dad to help so much. He's a great guy. Send my love to your family. I am so thankful to have had all of you enriching my life for so many years. Thanks and enjoy your time off.

keisha egbert said...

Erin we love you too!! I'm so grateful to know you and your family! I hope you had a great thanksgiving!!