30 October 2011

Fall Break

Fall Break was just was the doctor ordered. I got caught up with homework, and got to spend all day Friday with my mom and two sisters. Fantastic! We started with Footloose. Um, I still haven't stopped smiling! I. loved. it.
Not to mention Kenny Wormald as Ren? Need I say more? Delish.

Then we went to Zupa's for delicious food! My favorite place to eat.

The night was still not done though: then we stopped by the Hale Center Theater to see a fantastic play full of 50's and 60's music. The Marvelous Wonderette's. So. fun. We were singing for the next two days!


And THEN we went to Target. I love Target.
It was a night full of everything that I love! I will always remember it! So happy.

1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

I LOVE Zupas. Now I am craving their mushroom soup. Yum:) I also LOVE the Hale Center Theatre, I have seen probably 30 plays there and have NEVER been disappointed. And Target, sigh, you are a girl after my own heart.