04 June 2011

Week02

Week 2 at Donghia is over! The time is FAh-LYING! It's great! I shadowed the manager, Karen, on Thursday and I learned so many new things! I'm learning about fabrics and fabric vendors and having a blast!

Here's this weeks fashion!

Day06: (Memorial Day) The buses weren't running, so I stayed home and made the house spotless and watched movies! fan-tastic! I was in my pj's all day, I didn't think you'd need a picture of that!! haha

Day07: Professional and hawt! (And HOT! I was SWEATING the whole day in that leather jacket! ugh! never again!)

Day08: Comfy and Bohemian

Day09: Blue Ocean with Sandy Wedges

Day10: Casual Friday: Mixing Floral Prints with Small Stripes! plus a skinny belt. I got the idea to tie the scarf with the belt over it here under tutorials!

Another successful week! Can't wait for Week 3!

1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

Wow, you are amazing, I am so proud of you for venturing out and conquering SF! And you look cute while doing it, good job!