21 January 2011

I know where you sleep at night. . .

This is where I sleep every night (and sometimes in the middle of the day). . .

This is my little reading nook. . .(one day I will have time again to read fun books), plus this is my cute purse. :)


Shadow boxes courtesy of Wandering Wardrobe, map courtesy of dad (thanks daddy! i love it!),


My random things wall. My DI clock, my shopping girl from Grandma Joyce, my stop sign from Disneyland. . .


My scarves, my boy wall that is seriously lacking, my necklace holder (another fun find from WW),


My new dress-shaped holder!


Of course: my devils trap. . .and shoe pictures (WW!). . .


My color-coded closet. . .and my books!


My supernatural root beer bottle/bracelet holder. .


My magazine clock and shoe calendar(Cousin's Christmas present to me. :))

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

You rearranged your tiny room. It looks great.

Patty said...

I LOVE your room, and your Wandering Wardrobe treasures. But most of all, your color coded closet. hahaha who taught you to do that? Love you Keish.

Unknown said...

Um ... LOVE your room! Especially your bedspread! You are darling ^_^

Sara Ann said...

Hey! My closet is color coded too! It must be in the genes. What is a devil catcher?

keisha egbert said...

stephanie: it looks a little bigger now!! :)
patty: YOU did! :)
tari: you are so sweet! I love YOU!
sara: the devil's trap is from "Supernatural". haha. demons get stuck in it!! lol--i'm such a Supernatural junkie. ;)

Patty said...

LOVE the magazine clock Keish. : )