30 March 2010

Since I Been Gone

I have been busy busy busy busy! Blogging has been put on the back burner, but I'm glad to be back!
Two weeks ago was Spring Break and I got to go home! I had a fantastic time and got to do all my favorite things.
I did some jobs for the first two days and earned some money to go do some shopping! I got all this for under $100! Whoo! I love shopping and new things!!
I got to hang out with my best girly--Blaynie! We got fast food, chatted, and watched Supernatural! So much fun!


I went to lunch with dad at Rumbi
and breakfast with mom at Maglebys!


And I got a PEDICURE!


Overall, it was a sensational week!

Last week was spent finalizing everything for sophomore review!! It was STRESSFUL! But it's all turned in and out of my hands! It will decided if I get into the Studio or Sales and Marketing track for Interior Design. I would LOVE if I got into Studio--that's what I'm working for--so I should know by friday! I'll let you know! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

The Van Tassell's said...

Yay for shopping and new things!! And spending under $100!! And eating out with parents!! And seeing old friends!! And getting done with big projects!! Good luck on your review! I hope you get studio but know that you will be great either way! I love you girl!