09 February 2010

Mardi Gras!!


Saturday was Mardi Gras up at the school!! Cami, Me, Courtney, and Stephanie dressed up as sparkly as we could and went off for fortune telling, dancing, and a night of fun!




Here's me all dolled up.





We got Henna tattoos. . .



watched a Trance Lady, and smiled for the camera.





The best part of the night is when I found a naked plastic baby (I guess that is part of the Mardi Gras tradition??)



in my "King" cake




and got to go in a money machine where a fan blows money all around you in the air and you have to catch as much as you can in 30 seconds.



I walked away with $14 dollars and a gift certificate for a cut and color at a great salon worth $65!!!! I was so excited! Things like that never happen to me! Best Night EVER!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've been wanting to tell you that I think you are the most fun college girl (next to your mom) that I have ever known. I can't believe all the things you think up to do. Park City was something I would never have had the courage to do. My Becky said the same thing. Good for you to make memories.

Sara Ann said...

Ha ha naked plastic baby! I love those! And lucky girl to get some cash, how fun!

keisha egbert said...

Thanks Aunt Stephanie! We have a lot of fun! I'm lucky to have great friends who want to do fun things! :) College is the best!
Sara: isn't that funny? When I found the baby in my cake I was like. . .that is the weirdest thing? Why a naked plastic baby? But then I looked it up and I found out that Mardi Gras everywhere hail the naked babies! haha :)

The Van Tassell's said...

Keisha!! Oh my goodness, you have SO much fun! Sorry it's been so long since I've commented on your blog, but we just barely got the internet so I can now! Way to keep life exciting!!! I miss you and hope to see you really soon! Love you! :)