17 December 2011

Commercials

It's about this time of year where all the holiday commercials come out. Some are GREAT! and some are so ridiculous and annoying that I wonder how in the world millions of dollars and hours and hours of time are spent on making them. I've just GOT to share them with you! Everyone needs a laugh--right?

Old Navy--Seriously!!!???

Target--funny? I can't decide.

Macy's and Justin Bieber--THE best commercial EVER. I could watch it 8 million times in a row. Plus, Justin Bieber is a stud. love him! :)

Best Buy--aaannnddd then another ridiculous one. WHY!?

They do so many studies and practice-viewings--how is it possible to have SO MANY stupid commercials? I guess for every awesome commercial there's got to be 800 annoying ones??

What are some of your favorite commercials?

No comments: